Easiest way to know you life partner | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Astrological Yogas
Admin
Admin Mar 31 '16

It is said that Marriages are made in heaven and Every person has a partnerBut identifying that special person in a crowd of others is the real challenge. Therefore today I bring to you a short post on Prajapati Yoga, which is found in old astrological texts. It helps us to deduce if marriage is possible between two individuals or not.

Prajapati Yoga occurs with the interchange of Lagna or if the Ascendant of the women becomes 7th from the Man’s Ascendant or vice versa.  If the Man’s Lagna becomes the Women’s  Rashi or Vice versa, then also it occurs.  Marriage between couple who are having Prajapati Yoga will be blissful.

I will refer Jyoti Bachaspati in this regard. As per him the planet which conjoins moon or aspects moon very closely and planets which makes relation with the 7th house from Lagna closely denotes wife in a Man’s chart. So we have to check these planets in the particular girls chart. If these planets are making relation with Lagna or very strong in the girls chart, then we can conclude that marriage can happen between them.

Let us take an example. Suppose in a Man’s chart Moon is in close aspect with Mars and the 7th house is Libra where Ven is posited. So if in a girls chart Mars and Ven is having relation with her Lagna or mars and Venus is very strong, then marriage can happen between them. Especially if we get same kind of indication from girls chart also. It means in the girls chart if the planets which are closely related with sun and seventh house, happens to be related with lagna in the boys chart, marriage can be predicted.  In case of girls chart we have to take planets which are making relation with Sun and with the 7th house from Lagna.

This yoga is indication of happy marriage. They get the blessings of Prajapati who is the God of marriage. But it is little bit confusing why we should take sun and moon in consideration instead of Jupiter and Venus. Learned Astrologers are requested to taste this rule.

Details of married couple may be given in the discussion board for further analysis.
The Forum post is edited by Admin Apr 1 '16
Share:
Sharmistha Palui
Sharmistha Palui Mar 31 '16
what a nice and crisp article...keep up the good work :) 
Admin
Admin Mar 31 '16

Quote from Sharmistha Palui what a nice and crisp article...keep up the good work :) 

Thanks for the kind words sharmistha...
Sharmistha
Sharmistha Apr 9 '16
HI SIR, PLEASE READ MY CHART AND PREDICT ABOUT MY MARRIAGE.MY DOB : 25.05.1987 , TIME : 00.19 AM PLACE : KOLKATA WEST BENGAL.ITS 24/25TH MAY.I WANT TO KNOW ABOYT MY MARRIAGE I.E. SPOUSE AND MARRIED LIFE. THOUGH I GET MANY MARRIAGE  PROPOSAL I HAVE NOT GIT THE DESIRED MATCH.MY MOTHER IS ANXIOUS AND HAS FALLEN ILL.PLEASE REPLY.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Elgar Alan
Elgar Alan Apr 23 '16
Great article and sharing. I will definitely keep this topic in mind. lol
Sharmistha
Sharmistha Apr 29 '16
Please reply to myquery

Admin
Admin May 18 '16
Sharmistha... As per your query I'm giving you my views. You are kumbha lagna and mesh rashi. You have moon in the star of ketu for which you will not be able to express your thoughts and feelings very well. Your Mars is in the star of rahu and mesh rashi. You have anger and stubbornness. For marriage we need to see the 2nd 7th 8th and 4th house. Your 7th Lord is with 8th Lord, suspected by Saturn and Saturn is also aspecting the 7th house. Saturn creates delay but it is retro.your 8th house is having ketu and aspected by Mars. Your 7th house from Chandra is Libra which is under papakartari yoga. So this is creating delay. Right now you have started the dasa of sun-venus and Jupiter is also transiting right now. So I think you should get married within coming Feb 2017. But you should be more flexible for sustaining your marriage..

Call Me +91 (905) 127-9799