question regarding birth chart | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Personal Queries
Admin
Admin May 19 '16

Quote from Sharmistha Hi please look at my chart..my dob : 25.05.1987 ( it is  24/25) time : 00.19 am place : kolkata West Bengal.Please say something my career and marriage.Thanks 

in advance

Sharmistha please see your reading here. http://astrologylover.com/forum/topic/7
Admin
Admin May 19 '16

Quote from Nagaraj Doddaiah
Quote from Admin Hi..If any one want their chart reading from me kindly give your details as below.

Date of birth:
Time of birth:
Place of birth:

Please register and then give your details in this forum..I will analyze their chart and will give my reading here.

Date of birth 31.03,1990
Time of birth 5.40 pm
Place : nagasandra village kunigal taluk Tumkur district Karnataka state ( please sear
CH the place exactly generally ppl don't find it exactly)
Nagraj..not getting your birth place.. Can you please give the lat long.
Kanush Dhawan
Kanush Dhawan May 19 '16
Thanks alot. And how will be the rest of the life financially and career wise? 
The Forum post is edited by Kanush Dhawan May 19 '16
Admin
Admin May 19 '16

Quote from Sharmistha Hi please look at my chart..my dob : 25.05.1987 ( it is  24/25) time : 00.19 am place : kolkata West Bengal.Please say something my career and marriage.Thanks 

in advance

Sharmistha... As per your query I'm giving you my views. You are kumbha lagna and mesh rashi. You have moon in the star of ketu for which you will not be able to express your thoughts and feelings very well. Your Mars is in the star of rahu and mesh rashi. You have anger and stubbornness. For marriage we need to see the 2nd 7th 8th and 4th house. Your 7th Lord is with 8th Lord, suspected by Saturn and Saturn is also aspecting the 7th house. Saturn creates delay but it is retro.your 8th house is having ketu and aspected by Mars. Your 7th house from Chandra is Libra which is under papakartari yoga. So this is creating delay. Right now you have started the dasa of sun-venus and Jupiter is also transiting right now. So I think you should get married within coming Feb 2017. But you should be more flexible for sustaining your marriage..
Kanush Dhawan
Kanush Dhawan May 19 '16

Quote from Admin
Quote from Kanush Dhawan Date of birth- 6th October 1992 

Time- 01: 05 a.m 

Place - Amritsar 

Please tell me about my career and financial condition 

How they will be and till when i will get settled? 

Kanush u had msgd me that you are going to start business but I will suggest you to do job if possible. If you start business from March 2017 to Jan 2018 can be some stressful period for you. If you want to start business at all, wear a ruby. Your financial condition will be good but you need to do anger management and need to bring more positive attitude within you.
Thanks and as I am from business family, so i have to go with the same in future. So i would like to know about my further life and career and financial condition.. How it will be?
Kanush Dhawan
Kanush Dhawan May 23 '16

Quote from Kanush Dhawan
Quote from Admin
Quote from Kanush Dhawan Date of birth- 6th October 1992 

Time- 01: 05 a.m 

Place - Amritsar 

Please tell me about my career and financial condition 

How they will be and till when i will get settled? 

Kanush u had msgd me that you are going to start business but I will suggest you to do job if possible. If you start business from March 2017 to Jan 2018 can be some stressful period for you. If you want to start business at all, wear a ruby. Your financial condition will be good but you need to do anger management and need to bring more positive attitude within you.
Thanks and as I am from business family, so i have to go with the same in future. So i would like to know about my further life and career and financial condition.. How it will be?
Is there any foriegn travelling yoga?

Nagaraj Doddaiah
Nagaraj Doddaiah May 24 '16
Nagaraj doddaiha
Dob 31st march 1990
Place Bangalore
Time 5.40 pm

Sir I m posting for 2nd tym as first tym I didn't got reading due to place langitude latitude issue
Now I hope everything ok for reading
saumiil
saumiil May 24 '16
Hello, 

Date of birth :Sep , 01, 1973

TIME : 04:00 am

Birthplace : Gaya , BIhar , India  

Could you give me some informations about my career/Job , and  future wealth condition 

Thank you in advance,

Nagaraj Doddaiah
Nagaraj Doddaiah Jun 1 '16
Nagaraj d
Dob 31st march 1990
Time 5,40 pm
Place : banglore
Admin
Admin Jun 2 '16

Quote from Nagaraj Doddaiah Nagaraj d
Dob 31st march 1990
Time 5,40 pm
Place : banglore
Lagna-Virgo
Rasi-Taurus

You are very egoistic person. Control your ego. If you do not control your temperament, you can loose lot of thing in your life. As you have not mentioned any specific area of concern, as per me your marriage and married life is matter of concern. Even if you fall in Love, there can be some broken relationship. You can loose money if you invest in share market.

Thanks..
Magesh Sankar
Magesh Sankar Jun 2 '16
S. Magesh

Male 12-01-1975 - 15.20 p.m

Magesh Sankar
Magesh Sankar Jun 2 '16
S. Magesh

Male 12-01-1975 - 15.20 p.m Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu

Right now doing business www.mteschennai.com

How about my income sir ?

The Forum post is edited by Admin Jun 14 '16
anurag agarwal
anurag agarwal Jun 2 '16
dob 26/09/1987 at nohar rajasthan at 17:30.when will marriage happen pls reply.
Abhijit Roy
Abhijit Roy Jun 18 '16
Date of Birth: 17th December,1985
Time: 1:05 p.m.
Place: Krishnanagar, West Bengal,India.
Sir, please tell about my career and marriage.Thanks in advance.
Kamal Kumar
Kamal Kumar Jun 18 '16
Dear Admin ,

i hope you have not forget my question #46

Arjun Sharma
Arjun Sharma Jun 30 '16
Namashkar sir...

My birth detls are

26 Nov, 1983.

0145 am, Kathua. Jammu, J&K.India

Dear sir, plz tell me when will i get married.

Arjun Sharma
Arjun Sharma Jun 30 '16
Thnx in anticipation..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4

Call Me +91 (905) 127-9799